Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Crystal and JJ- Holiday Shoot

Hey everyone! I am super excited to show you all Crystal and JJs Holiday shoot! The main location that you see in these photos if her grandmothers house, which is also where the Holiday Mini Session day will take place! This is by far the most functional location I have used so far! I LOVE it there and I want to move in!! Thank you so much to Crystal and JJ not only for thinking to ask me to do your holiday photos this year, but for being such great friends! Also, huge HUGE thank you to Crystals grandmother, Millie, for allowing us to use her house that day, AND for allowing me to come back and use your wonderful home for the location of my first Holiday Mini Session day! I'll probably be huntin' you down and harassing you for several more years to come! Email me today or contact me on Facebook to book your spot for the December 4th Mini Session day! I hope to hear from you all very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment