Monday, November 15, 2010

Sam's 3rd Birthday! Arrgh!

Hello, hello! I am finished with the pictures from Sam's 3rd birthday! It was pirate themed and took place at his beautiful home! This party was so fun because most of the kids that were there were kids that I know very well from work! Sam's mom works at IADT (International Academy of Design Technology) where she sees interior and graphic designers and photographers everyday, so I was THRILLED when she asked ME to shoot his birthday! Sam's grandmother came outside with me and Sam when I first arrived to try to get some shots of him alone before his party. I am VERY excited about the few that we got! When the party started, they began by decorating their own treasure chests with their name and playing in the pirate ship sandbox in their back yard. After that, there was a scavenger hunt outside where they were played "I spy with my pirate eye". Each time they ran to a new location, there was a treat waiting there for them like the eye patches, the bandanas, and some pirate bracelets! After that, we moved back toward the house for some lunch, and then back inside for some cupcakes! It was a very smooth, laid back, small party but it was full of pirate fun! Thanks again for choosing me!

~*Drag your ouse over the show until the caption appears, and you can pause or skip through the show!*~

2 comments:

  1. I am also planning my son's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kid’s birthdays are really very special. So was for me and I celebrated it with my near dear ones at one of the high rated LA venues last month. Decorations were sober with balloons and ribbons. Ordered guitar and teddy cakes. Food quality was extremely very good. Got good wishes and appraisal too.

    ReplyDelete