Sunday, November 7, 2010

New website? Special holiday deals???

Hey, hey! I hope everyone enjoyed the Caudle pictures/story! I had a great time hanging out and having a fire with my parents last night, and today, I am off to try my best to find some sales on some much needed clothes/shoes! Wish me luck! I am such a hermit that I almost always end up paying full price for everything the couple of times a year that I try to shop, sale racks disappoint me everytime! On another note, I am going to start working on Sam's 3rd birthday party pictures tonight, and hopefully have them done in time for my next shoot with a military family that my friend Katie Monohan referred to me! I'm excited to meet you Brown family! Also, when I am finished with that shoot, I am hopefully going to get back to working on my other website, which has been put on the back burner recently due to lots of people contacting me for appointments (which is an AMAZING thing!) Also, I am working on a deal for you guys for mini shoots for holiday cards! This is not set in stone, but I am thinking somewhere along the lines of a small session fee for me to come to your house, or anywhere festive that you choose, to take enough pictures for you to have a few to choose from to have put on a cd for you to use for your cards! If you have any suggestions on this matter, PLEASE comment on here, or on my facebook fanpage! I'd love to hear them! Also, there is still time, and I am available to squeeze a few more sessions in for fall pictures! It's getting colder out, but hats and scarfs and sweaters can make a fall family picture super cute! Take advantage, my website and the launch of my official business and price list are coming very soon(first of the new year!!)!

I know I say this alot, but thank you ALL so much for being so supportive following me on my journey! Without your support and comments, and BUSINESS, this journey would come to a screeching halt!

Much love!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment