Sunday, November 21, 2010

Just another small goal of mine. .

Hey guys! I must admit that I have not been the best supporter of the local economy. However, it's one of my goals this next year to change that! I was guided to The 3/50 Project from Rachel Albertson from RelyLocal.com. I have listed my business as a supporter, and I hope to help slowly bring the local economy back up, and I am also hoping to get myself and my business out there a little more by doing so! Check the project out: The350Project.net, there is some pretty cool info in there that most people don't think about! Also, don't forget about Small Business Saturday on November 27th! Shop locally that day not only in your town, but through me! Anyone who makes an appointment with me on that day will receive 20% off of their product!


No comments:

Post a Comment