Sunday, October 17, 2010

Update on some changes!

Ah..Time to chill out on the couch and have some dinner! I have been working hard ALL day on trying to improve the business side of things! I FINALLY decided to build a whole new website to act as my business site, and use this blog to not only continue to document my journey, but allow you to follow! :o) My wonderful hubby did all the laundry, got my stuff ready for work in the morning, and cooked dinner while I did all of this! I am so luck to have such wonderful support! My website is gorgeous, and a HUGE step up for me, and it was SO easy to do! I did it all by myself. . yay!! Now, it's time to get a new account for this stuff and add paypal to it so that I can make it easier for you guys to buy your prints and pay your sitting fees! I am so excited about all of this. . I can't wait to see where it goes! Thanks for following and supporting me, and don't forget to suggest my facebook page to all of your friends! (under my picture in the top left corner you can see this option!)


Much love and excitement!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment