Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Caudle family teaser!

This is going to b a super short post. . but. . I'm freakin tired! :o) I placed the first order for the wedding pictures today, and they should be here by Saturday, at the latest! Also, now that I can focus my whole attention on current things, I have been working on the Caudle family's pictures tonight! I am going to put a tiny sneak peek on this post. :o) The car has a story, and a history of it's own in this family, but I'm going to make you wait until I have all of the pictures done to tell you the whole story! I have about 80 more pictures for this family to edit, and then Saturday I have a 3yr old birthday party! Also, coming up November 9th, I have a military family shoot! This being said, my days are filling in, the colors will very soon be fading out, and that means that NOW is the time for you and your family to make an appointment with me for fall pictures! Hope to hear from you soon!


{Paul and his boys John Paul and Sammy Jo!}

1 comment: