Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall appointments and such


Ahh..so nice to not be on a deadline for a little while! I just get to chill and work on some side projects, such as Katie Monohan's fun shoot that she did not only to help me practice, but also to celebrate her new found confidence and to have a little treat for her deployed husband! I'll post those when they are done so you can see my new way of doing things! I am going to stop posting pictures on facebook as I edit them, and instead, wait until the entire shoot is finished. Then I will post a collage of my favorites from the shoot on this blogsite, but the entire shoot will be placed in a seperate online gallery site for viewing! This site will NOT be password protected unless you request that it is. You also should let me know if you would like for me to not post the link for that anywhere for my other clients and future clients to see for advertising/sample purposes! Also, October is filling up quickly, so if your wanting to make an appointment, please read my price list for updates, and let me know asap! The news last night informed me that the peak color change time in TN is late October, so whether your wanting some nice fall pics, or some fun Halloween pics, now is the time to do it! :o) We can even combine both of those into one session if you'd like! Don't forget that I can do weekday evenings as well (I just might not be willing to travel as far from home as it gets dark earlier now!)


No comments:

Post a Comment