Saturday, October 23, 2010

More Change!

Hey guys! I have been working all morning on removing a person (who was sitting right u against another person against a complicated background! EEK) from one of the wedding pictures. This was my first time trying this, and although I had to do some blurring of the background to keep focus on the subject, I a pretty happy with the end result! Practice makes perfect, right?? :o) Also, This is NOT a final draft, but I think I am headed more toward a direction that is more "me" with the blog! What do you think? I was thinking about making it all light and bright colors, very "airy" and cheery, ya know? However, since I've been OBSESSIVELY looking at other photographers work and websites (Thank you "Shoot Franklin" again for slapping me in the face!), I saw that EVERYONES is like that! SO, I decided to make it go a little bit more with my "official" websites color theme (which you have not seen yet, tehe), AND be BOLD and different. I still have some work to do on it, but what do you think? HONEST opinions! Even if you tell me its so dark that it depressed you to even visit it LOL Feedback is ALWAYS appreciated and is one of the best ways you can help me grow and learn! (Other than making appointments with me lol).

Also, I am excited for the Caudle family shoot tomorrow! I have not yet seen this location, but it sounds SUPER cool, and it is SO this family it's crazy! Can't wait to show ya!

Jennifer






No comments:

Post a Comment