Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wedding shoot

As alot of you probably know, yesterday was my first wedding or event shoot ever! It was a wedding that was supposed to be very laid back and country. . AND outside, which is where I know how to shoot. However, last minute it got moved inside, so I was a nervous freakin' wreck about it. I was shaking so bad when I got there that I was having a hard time avoiding camera shake LOL However, this family was so fun, laid back and hilarious that I eased right on in. Once I got started, and started taking charge of the situations I L-O-V-E-D it! I NEVER thought I would love shooting a wedding this much . . it was right up my alley! Sparkles, glitter, dirty boots and SOO many opportunities for amazing candid shots! It helped alot that this couple, as well as their entire family, were beautiful and extremely photogenic! :o) I went with all intentions of leaving shortly after the reception started, but I pretty much had to be dragged out by my husband lol. I took over 800 pictures, and I am SO excited to get to editing! I'm pretty sure I was glowing just as much as the bride by the end of it! Thank you so much Katelyn and Nick Nance, and the whole family for letting me be a part of your amazing evening! I appreciate your patience, and you allowing me to use your special day for some amazing practice! It was a beautiful night and I had a blast stalking you! :o)

Here is just a teeny weeny sneak peek of the wedding, LOTS MORE to come!

Peek-a-Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment