Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Only two spots left!

Spot numero uno has been filled for my special offer! There are only two spots left, and just to make it more interesting, I'm putting an expiration date on it! Mwaha. . Make your appointment by September 17th to get 50% off of my sitting fee, or miss out on this special opportunity! Don't forget that this appointment can be for anytime, next year if you want! Also, please remember that this offer is for adults and senior students only, but keep your eyes peeled for upcoming specials! Also, I think it would be extremely fun to some day do an after the wedding "trash the dress" type of shoot, let me know if thats something you may be interested in! It can be a little dirty with some grass, or hay, or just a dirty place to sit, or we can make it filthy! :o) Also, it doesn't necessarily have to be a wedding dress, any dress would be fun! Hope you all had a great long weekend, shoot me an email, get yourself a google account for free and follow me, or send me some comments on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment