Monday, September 20, 2010

Wedding news and updates!

SO I have now finished editing 66 of the wedding pictures! Whew! Still have a few from the ceremony and the reception, and then they will be ALL done! Please refer to the price list and send me an email if you are interested in buying any! PLEASE don't forget, that if a package is ordered, you can get 1 4x6 of EVERY picture from this wedding for an additional $40! This would be a great way to put togethor an album or scrapbook to remember this beautiful wedding, or to give as a gift! Also, please look in the notes section of my FaceBook page for more ideas! These include matboard prints/canvas prints/calendars etc. If you are interested in any of those, please let me know! OH and since this is my first wedding, and I had no plans of doing weddings when I created my price list, let me know if none of the packages fit what you are interested in, I can create a custom package for you, see price list for details on that! Please help me continue to spread the word about me! I am at a total of 107 fans (people who "like" my facebook page), and when I get to 130, I am going to run a special promotion, so keep talkin about me, and passing my name around! :o) Please see the portrait page on this website for the wedding pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment