Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Promotion news AND PRICE LIST UPDATE

Hello Hello! I have been SUPER busy editing the almost 1000 pics I took at last weekends wedding, and I have hardly even touched them. . LOL :o) I have some news though, there is now only ONE spot left for the latest promotion! SO, the NEXT person that books and appointment with me for a shoot gets half off of my sitting fee! That brings it down to $25.00! What an amazing deal for a fun day outside capturing beautiful pictures of yourself and your family that you can cherish forever! :o) ALSO, as of right now, half of the sitting fee is due at the time that you make an appointment with me. This is to hold your spot, and is non-refundable. If your name is currently written in my appointment book, this doesn't apply to you obviously, but if you are planning or wanting to schedule an appointment with me, be ready to pay $25.00 at that time. Right now I accept cash and personal checks. Please write checks to Jennifer Hines. The rest of the sitting fee ($25.00) will be due on the day of your shoot. I can't wait to head into fall and get some wonderful pictures of your families with the colors, smells, and temps of this amazing season! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment