Friday, August 13, 2010

Time Flies when your havin' fun!

So, shame on me! I have not posted in a while, but thats partly because I have had nothing really going on. I've been working really hard to try to get my name out there everywhere online the past few days. It's working, slowly but surely! I've had a few people contact me to tell me they saw my website via other websites and liked my work! So thats a plus, BUT. . I contacted a local historic restaurant in the small town I live in asking if they had anything set up for local artists to advertise through them. They emailed me back, and she said she would absolutely love to display my "beautiful work" not only in the restaurant but maybe in the store across the street as well! This is mega, huge for me! I am SO exited! You should check them out at http://www.millersgrocery.com/ ...SO if any of you have any other connections you'd just love to hook me up with, I'd just love you for it! ;o) Every time my confidence starts to fade, something amazing happens. I'm loving every second of this, especially the part that this is the only part of my life that seems to have really good luck and seems to remain positive! ALSO my husbands cousin has asked me to shoot her wedding next spring. . in Arizona!! So that was a HUGE honor as well! Thank you all soo much for your support, and help! Heart ya bunches! OH and I've added some new pictures, just so you have to look around my website some more :o) I'm not telling where on my website to find them :oP so grab a snack, and explore my site, then post it on your facebook pages to tell the world how much you love me! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment