Sunday, August 22, 2010

Long overdue post!-Storms 8/21/2010


We had some amazing weather come through yesterday, so, even though I have been sick all weekend so far, I DID manage to get some great pictures! As most of you know, my husband, Jesse, is known as "the weather man". He is who keeps us all updated, and warned while I am at work! He is an extreme weather enthusiast, and I guess I am too! :o) He will be going back to school for meteorology sometime in the future, so for now, it is just a hobby for him, and me! One which he is extremely passionate about. He is currently working on a project to get more early warning sirens put in Murfreesboro. Any-hoo. . The storms yesterday produced a lovely show, and an amazing sunset, so here is the storm through MY eyes! :o)







No comments:

Post a Comment