Thursday, August 26, 2010

Special Promotion & Great opportunity!

So, I am looking for someone to do a shoot with to give me more adult pictures to use as advertisement! Also, I know that there are some people out there that have always wanted to have some pictures done of themselves, but always find other things to do with their money. Everyone deserves to have some photos done of themselves that they can be proud of and display, and hold onto forever! Photos like these are ones that you will want to show your children and your grandchildren! So, whether your a single or busy mom on a tight schedule and budget, or a senior who is struggling in this economy to come up with money for senior pictures, I am offering a chance to have a fun photo shoot that captures your personality, that you can have forever! Simply send me an email telling me your story. Please make sure to include your situation, or reasoning for taking advantage of this deal! I'd love to get to know you as much as possible before the shoot, so please be as lengthy with this story as you'd like! The first THREE people to not only send me an email but to actually schedule a shoot with me will get 50% off of my already low sitting fee!( in other words, the first three to schedule an appointment) This would make the sitting fee for your shoot only $25.00! Unlike most photographers, there is no time limit or picture limit. I will spend as much time as it takes at the location with you, or in meetings with you before the shoot to get every shot we can get! As a child, I never had many professional pictures taken and that includes senior pictures. It is one of my goals as a photographer to make sure that EVERYONE has the opportunity to have quality, fun pictures done of their children and of themselves to have and cherish forever. This is just the first of many promotional and helpful deals that I plan to offer, so please don't be discouraged when I say that I am asking for seniors (students) and adults only this time. Don't worry. . I am still taking appointments for children and families, and there will be deals for them too very soon! :o) Also, please don't feel like since I am only asking for 3 at this time, that you will never make it in time. Ask around, take your time, or simply write me an email yourself about someone you know that you would love to see have this done for him or herself. Don't forget to let me know who told you about me. . there is a special treat for that person as well! Let's work together and offer a great opportunity to some deserving people! :o)


Also, if you are a part of a church or organization, or just know of a good place for flyers, please let me know as I'd love to have them everywhere! And don't forget to mention to people that they can find me on facebook and "like" my page so that they can hear about upcoming deals. Also if you create a google email account, which is free, you can become a follower of this site and comment on any or all of my posts! Thanks for your love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment