Sunday, April 10, 2011

Greetings from Arizona!

Hello Hello!! I am a blogging failure these days…I've been super duper busy..BUT I had the honor of being flown out to Arizona this weekend to shoot a wedding so I thought I would throw a little sneak peek out there for you all! This wedding was at the Kokopelli Winery in Chandler, AZ and was small and super charming! :o) I will post more about this event when I get home and have some more time! Ironic fact: I have done TWO weddings before and they have BOTH been "Sullivan Weddings"! Crazy, huh? The picture below features the bride on the left sitting in the salon watching the unwanted rain pour down outside as her girls were getting all dolled up. The other side is their custom wine labels! :o)


(Click image to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment