Sunday, February 20, 2011

A little treat for everyone, and some recent work!

Hey guys!

I have been doing a whole lots of picture taking just for ME. This makes me :o)! I have gotten some awesome sunsets, my first moon and star pictures, some pretty shots of the fire we had last night, and I worked on some older pictures from the first "experimental" boudoir shoot I had with my good friend Katie Monohan! Also, I worked on last weeks submission for MCP actions Project 52. The theme last week (week 7) was "open your heart". I didn't submit anything for the week before that, which was "words", so I decided to combine the two! It doesn't really go with the whole "open your heart" thing too much..well I say that, but when I took the one I submitted (the big one in the collage), I showed it to Katie Monohan. She was confused about what it was and couldn't figure it out, so it ended up not being her favorite. I had to explain to her how I set it up to get the effect that I wanted, and she then understood it, but still didn't "see it right". So, I guess I really ended up trying to open some hearts up to abstract photography! :o) Yay for unintentional greatness!

On a side note. I am trying to increase my "likes" on facebook, and really the amount of people I am reaching in general. So, for just a little while (as most photogs charge for this, and I will later), I am going to allow you to HAVE- for FREE some of my work to display on your facebook. Whether it is one of your favorite collages or general non portrait photos that I have done, or a collage from your previous shoot! If you have never seen a collage from your shoot on my page, just message me real quick and I'll make you one!

Here is all I ask in return:
~I have 90% choice in which pictures will be in your collage, and how many. (let me know if there is one that you are in love with though and really want included)

~You must NOT crop, alter or print your picture or collage in ANY way. Logos MUST show even if it is your profile picture on FB

~If you are going to use a collage, ignore this, but if not. . label the picture (in the caption section under the picture on facebook) with this link:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jennifer-Hines-Photography/110792918968118

~Don't forget to "suggest" my page to any friends on your friends list that may want to "like" my page!

~KNOW that I love and appreciate EACH and EVERY one of you! :o*



Any-hoo. . . Here are the collages of what I've been up to, and as always, click the image to see it bigger! I hope you enjoy looking as much as I enjoyed taking them!





No comments:

Post a Comment